пятница, 13 марта 2015 г.

I make my future

I make my future
NORA1.-Do you choose your future profession and what is it?
SUSANNA-Yes, I have chosen translation.
NORA- Who did help you to make your decision?
SUSANNA-Nobody helped me, I did it myself.
NORA-Do you like any other proffesions?
SUSANNA-Yes,for example phisologyst.
NORA-Which are your favorite languages?
SUSANNA-English,Russian and German.
NORA-And which language did you choose for your profession?
SUSANNA-For now English,but in university I’m going to study German and maybe Chinese too.
NORA-Why did you choose this profession and not other?
SUSANNA-Because I love to translate different text, for me it’s interesting and it’s one part of my life.
NORA-Your profession is connected to travelling,what countries would you like to visit?
SUSANNA-I would like to travel in Great Britan and to China.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий